WONDERGLOSS 32 oz. / 946 ml
Features & Benefits
- Get the professional shine
- Prevents staining & chipping of models
- Works on all dental stones & plasters
- Only adds less than (1) micron of thickness to the stone or plaster so accuracy & quality are maintained
- Allow the plaster or stone to dry for at least 1 to 2 hours before applying Wondergloss.
- Wipe or blow off any excess dust before applying Wondergloss.
- Place any identification needed on the models before application (case numbers, names, etc.). This will seal them on the stone or plaster making them smudge free with a quality and shiny appearance.
- With a sable brush or high quality synthetic brush evenly apply 1 to 3 coats depending on the amount of gloss desired.
- WONDERGLOSS IS NOT A DIP OR SOAP!