exoplan is fully integrated with both DentalCAD and ChairsideCAD restorative solutions for restorative-driven and immediate load workflows.
- exoplan offers the perfect in-house/outsource-flexible workflows and is unique in the range of features we can utilize as a surgery and laboratory team.
- exoplan is a fantastic planning tool for the safe and predictable delivery of implant dentistry as well as it serves as an excellent means of communication between surgeon and technician, ensuring that the patient care is delivered to the very highest of standards.
- High-performance, user-friendly open software solution for your Implant Planning & Surgical Guide design
- Fully integrated with DentalCAD & ChairsideCAD restorative solutions for restorative-driven & immediate load workflows.
- exoplan can align CB/CT and optical scan data to visualize implants and other planning objects (such as mandibular canals and tooth models). These optimal visualizations of the initial situation support the user in simple and safe planning of the implant positions.
Guide Creator enables in-house design of drill guides, supporting multiple surgical kits and sleeves.
Interested in learning more?
Check out these exoplan videos:
1.exoplan Matera 2.3 with Guide Creator
2. exoplan Quick Guide: Get most out of guided surgery