CAD-CAM MODEL DISC (ea.)
CAD-CAM MODEL DISCS are suitable for milling dental models.
Features & Benefits
The material closed cell structure doesn’t absorb water and is recommended for ceramic layering.
Available in two densities
- A higher density (beige) is easily machinable with milling machines and has an extremely high quality surface finish. With its tight cell structure is especially recommended for milling of stumps/dies.
- A lower density (brown) is easily machinable with milling machines and is very light to handle. Recommended for bigger models and antagonist models.
- Digital models are CAD designed from 3D data acquired with a wide range of digital impressions-taking solutions.
- Milling of stumps/dies, working models and antagonists.
- Verifying frameworks on plaster model before final ZrO2 milling (especially recommended for larger ZrO2 frameworks)