Soldering Investments by Whipmix
For Low and High Fusing Precious Metals
- Multi-purpose SOLDERING INVESTMENT - ideal for soldering all types of dental alloys
- Its fine texture mixes readily with water to as mooth,stackable consistency that invests easily.
- Excellent for use with high-fusing ceramic alloys (pre-and post-soldering technique)
- Flows freely into smallest crevice
- Stacks and molds easily
- Sets moderately fast
- Trims smoothly
- Withstands rapid drying out
HI-HEAT Soldering Investment is a gypsum-bound investment that is ideal for any soldering job that requires the use of an oxygen-gas torch, or where an unusually fine and smooth soldering investment is wanted. Excellent for use with high-fusing ceramic alloys for both the pre- and post-soldering technique. Can also be used for soldering precision attachments.
|01473||2 kg (4 1/2 lb.) Package (Soldering|
2 kg (4 1/2 lb.) Package (Hi-Heat)