Sintra Pro Furnace / 90 zrf - (115 V)
SINTRA PRO/90zr & SINTRA PRO/120zrf are at the forefront of the rapid evolution of sintering zirconia.
- The visuals – It’s all about accessibility and intuitiveness. The full touch 7” LCD screen is user friendly with a superbly comfortable interface for easy programming.
- Interactive Graph Screen – Multi-stage program is interactively illustrated on the graph and the cycle’s elapsed time is visually indicated by colour change.
- The sky is the Limit – Unlimited choices of heating, cooling stages and holding durations provide a host of programming capabilities. The furnace is universally compatible with a wide variety of zirconia.
- Connectivity – The furnace can be remotely monitored and operated from PC, smartphone and tablets. Connectivity via Wifi (logo) links to our platform for connecting with devices for online operation and monitoring of the furnace. This connectivity also provides service applications such as online upgrades of software versions, program downloads and system diagnostics.
- VIA inside – VIA is a bridge to a simple sintering option. This programming methodology was designed to assist the operator of the furnace by recommending the most adequate sintering program.
Features & Benefits
The Fast cycle
- Fast cycles for maximum efficiency in minimum time.
- SINTRA PRO/90zr tested and validated fast* 90 minutes with specific ZrO2 materials.
- SINTRA PRO/120zrf is designed to deliver an Ultra-fast* cycle by 30%.
- *Subject to the material being sintered, the sintering time can be relatively shortened.
Degassing feature, a Shenpaz unique design provides a proven protective function of the muffle. The degassing process is important in extending the life cycle of the muffle and to assure high repeatability and quality of the sintering process.The capacity
- SINTRA PRO/90zr & SINTRA PRO/120zrf are supplied with one sintering tray.
- SINTRA PRO/90zr capacity from 30 units per tray to 90 units in 3 stackable trays.
- SINTRA PRO/120zrf capacity from 40 units per tray to 120 units in 3 stackable trays and full discs of 98mm.
- The design of the muffle and tray permits the stacking up to 3 tiers.
- Additional stackable trays are available.
In the event of electrical failure, the furnace will automatically fully recover.
- 1 furnace unit
- 1 power cable
- 1 firing table
- 1 sintering crucible
- 1 sintering crucible top
- 1 pair of tweezers
- 1 USB: user manual
- 1 lift key
|SINTRA PRO/90zr||SINTRA PRO/120zrf|
|Max. Sintering temperature||1650°C||1650°C|
|Temperature ramp*||1 to 70C||1 to 70C|
|Number of programs||unlimited||unlimited|
|Weight (kg)||67 Kg||68 Kg|
|Width x Height x Depth (cm)||45 X 75 X 45||45 X 75 X 45|
|Net port connection||*||*|
|Power consumption||1.5 kW||2.0 kW|
|Cylindrical sintering chamber net dimensions||Ø 90mm X 100mm||Ø 120mm X 100mm|
* Depending on the temperature in the sintering chamber
|Safety information||SINTRA PRO series comply with the following standards:|
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-2004
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2010-2004
|Radio protection / electromagnetic compatibility||EMC tested|