Polident Ref-Line Artificial Teeth
High end anatomically shaped multi-layer tooth line for new generation prostheses. Anatomically designed pronounced cusps assure the maintaining of the natural tooth appearance and structure in individual matching with the antagonists.
Advantages of Ref-line Teeth
The first advantage is in the basic development concept. Ref-line teeth were developed by an in-house technician who works in a close relationship with the company’s tool-makers. We can say that Ref-line teeth were carefully designed by a dental technician for dental technicians. The tooth shapes, surface texture, internal layering system and shading, mamelons, micro cracks and smaller imperfections were all taken under consideration with no compromise to make the tooth line as close as possible to natural teeth. It is a perfect combination of natural shapes with high-end digital production technologies, new production processes and the newest material development enclosed in one product.
The Main Achievements are:
- Natural look - Mamelons, Enamel, Cracks as in natural teeth
- Cervical and dentin up to the incisal edge
- Excellent Hardness - No cracking due to the use of silanized composite particles that are chemically bonded to the acrylic matrix.
- High Color Stability - of composite material
- Perfectly Reliable - due to the advanced tooth moulds technology that enables to prevent air bubbles and natural shrinkage of material during heating and therefore all produced Ref-Line tooth shapes are perfectly repeatable.
Innovative Dental Technology for a Natural Look
Completely new high anatomical shapes were taken directly from natural teeth. Physical and digital modelling was done by a dental technician with the best compromise between the natural tooth shape and production mould. Even the finest details were enhanced. New layering and shading system with intensive cervical and dentin colour and whitish translucent enamel allows high customization and different colour effects by only grinding the enamel layer. The high colour intensity assures colour stability even with the exportation of bigger amounts and has mask functionality over metal substructures. Darker canines, darker cervical areas, mamelons, mesial and distal transparency makes dentures look just real.