- Produces microretentive surfaces to enhance bonding to all dental materials.
- Index-finger controlled valve gives maximum ergonomic control and requires less operating pressure.
- Designed for left- and right-handed operators.
- Unique rachet system for simplified nozzle rotation and angulation; no need to waste time loosening and tightening collars.
- FDA approved for intra-oral use.
- Tungsten carbide nozzle for wear resistance.
- Optional nozzle extension with 360° rotation for difficult to reach areas.
- In-line high pressure stop-cock with built-in on/off toggle included.
- Simple installation kit included.
- Can also use at 35psi on existing handpiece tubing or handpiece quick disconnect (Kavo, W&H, Sirona).
- 1 year warranty.
Miniblaster Clinical Applications
- Can be used for surface preparation prior to bonding to all dental materials, including: precious, semi-precious, and non-precious metals; porcelain; composite; and resin materials.
- Macro-retention such as undercuts should be employed where possible in conjunction with the microretention produced by the Miniblaster.
- Use 50 micron aluminum oxide for routine work and 90 micron for more aggressive work and cement removal.