Lab Silicone Duplicate 20 / 2kg
A-Silicone for laboratory duplication.
To be used for duplicating models and low density investments.
Plastic duplication muffle is suggested.
- High fluidity.
- No need of vacuum.
- High precision.
- Ideal reproduction of detail.
- Great stability of dimensions.
- Can be used with all plasters, phosphate investments and acrylic resins.
- Mixing time (manual) 1.10 min.
- Mixing time (mixer) 40 sec.
- Total working time 8 min.
- Setting time 20 min.
- Hardness (Shore A after 24hours) 20
- Dimensional stability (after 24hours) -0.05%
- Tear strength 5N/mmC
- Elongation 550%
- Elasticity 99,95%
Package: 1kgr Base + 1kgr Catalyst