E206 SILICONE MOLD RELEASE AEROSOL -12 oz/ 12 per CS
- Specially formulated as a release agent and anti-stick lubricant for molded materials such as plastics, rubber, waxes, and similar materials.
- Provides fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application.
- Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, compression, transfer, vacuum form, pour cast, die cast, and extrusion molding.
- Saves time - lets parts release quickly and easily from molds.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.