Defender Extraoral Aerosol Evacuator System By Flight Dental Systems
The state of the art DEFENDER Aerosol Evacuator System will help reduce the spread of airborne viruses.
- This unique high power suction system will evacuate viruses, bacteria, dust & aerosols through a three-stage HEPA filtration system, that eliminates 99.97% of all particulate matter & then is filtered through a UV-C disinfection before being exhausted out.
- This system provides the safety needed to protect the staff, doctors & patients alike.
- The DEFENDER is quiet, powerful & easy to maintain without much extra work required.
- The small footprint makes this system the most ideal for any chair side extraoral suction system for eliminating aerosols.
- 3 Stage HEPA Filter wit UVC Disinfection (1 Moisture Filter + 2 HEPA Filter)
- Activated Carbon + Potassium Permageanate
- Quiet Operation and high Suction Power to capture all the aerosols
- Wired Controller for Speed Control and on/off functions
- Easy to Change filter
- Adjustable Directional Duct that is easy to position
- Wheels for easy maneuverability of the machine
- Light weight and occupies a small foot print so dentist can work comfortably
- Easy to maintain and service.
|Description||DEFENDER Extraoral Aerosol Evacuator|
|Maximum Suction Power||3000pa (10 Levels of Adjustment)|
|Net Weight||31 lbs|
|Dimensions||16 x 9 x 18” inches|