exocad Dental Cad
exocad DentalCAD 2.4 Plovdiv available now
Digital dentures were never so easy!
One of the highlights is the significantly enhanced FullDenture module, which now also allows the design of removable single jaw dentures in a guided digital workflow. With the new and expanded functionality in the FullDenture module, practically all digital full denture production methods can be mapped. Whether printing or milling, readymade or individually designed teeth - with the new Plovdiv release, digital full dentures can be implemented more easily than ever before. With this release, exocad provides users of the leading dental CAD software with an innovative tool with great future potential. Dental technicians can now gradually prepare their laboratory for the digital fabrication of complete dentures.
"Plovdiv is the second major release of DentalCAD in the last year. This release contains 64 new features and 45 extended functions that make our software even more attractive for every dental technician. This time, the focus of our innovation is on removable dentures and advanced implant-supported bridges", said Tillmann Steinbrecher, CEO of exocad. The straightforward user guidance characterizes the entire exocad software portfolio. The exocad wizard, tried and tested for years, also guides dental technicians step by step through the FullDenture module - a great advantage especially for new users.
Further new and optimized software functions are available to dental technicians with the DentalCAD 2.4 Plovdiv release, for example:
• Improved thimble crown design: optimized workflow for creating implant borne thimble bridges without rescanning the substructure
• Model Creator: new parameters are available which allow dynamic adjustment of the offset around the model analogs. Additionally, significantly extended libraries for attachments are now available
• PartialCAD: seamless combination of PartialCAD and DentalCAD with a combined workflow now enables virtual gingiva borne bridges on top of a partial framework design, thus supporting the highly automated production of removables. Mill or print your teeth and gingiva yourself – the designs are free of undercuts and can be placed right on top of the partial framework. Further, the PartialCAD module has been significantly improved for the Plovdiv release. It now features extended control and new options to meet fit preferences, along with usability improvements and additional tools for customized shapes of posts
• Bars: advanced dedicated workflows to design offset structures on scanned bars are now available, including a new reconstruction type “offset
substructure”. With a few clicks, get a simple shell design in a set thickness and attach retentions according to your needs
• Jaw Motion module: digital facebow support for the virtual articulator. Measurements from Zebris Jaw Motion Analyzer can now be used as a digital facebow
• Virtual Articulator module: the FAG Quickmaster articulator has been integrated and is now available in the virtual library
• Vastly extended selection of exocad-approved prosthetic component libraries, now with over 52,000 components
• The DentalCAD 2.4 Plovdiv release is now available worldwide and all users with an upgrade contract can download the release immediately. The FullDenture module is available as an add-on module to DentalCAD and as a stand-alone version.
Exocad license Models: flexible, simple, customize
We offer our customers 3 different license models:
- Perpetual License - permanent license with an optional upgrade contract
- Flex License - subscription-based
- Dental DB and Stand-Alone Modules
Perpetual License - Permanent License
- No ANNUAL FEE needed
- Permanent license that is valid indefinitely
- With an optional upgrade contract to benefit from continuous improvements and ensure your software is always up to date
- You can activate add-on modules (at additional cost) and access dentalshare free of charge
- You can cancel the upgrade contract at any time without incurring additional cost and thus reduce your running cost
- Ensures that you always have everything you need to work – regardless of your financial situation
- This is the right license model if you prefer long-term planning security
Flex License - Subscription Based model
• Low initial cost
• Flexible activation/ deactivation of modules
• Regular upgrades are included in the price
• The Flex License is the right choice for those who like to play it safe
Dental DB is available as Flex License only. It allows for low cost capture of prescriptions, connections to shared database and/or dentalshare. They can be deployed as native production center(send/receive), scan-and-send,receive-and-CAM, and with stand-alone modules.
For more prices and information please see the Licenses Price List:
- Exocad Perpetual Initial Package
- Exocad Flex Initial Package
- Flex Stand Alone Package
DentalCAD add-on modules