Mizzy Compound Cakes & Sticks are pleasantly scented and flavored compound for taking full and partial impressions, and making preliminary impression trays.
Red Low Heat Compound:
- Maximum visibility of detail
- Working Temperature: 115˚F - 125˚F (46˚C - 52˚C)
- Has the most diverse working range
- Renders sharp details
- Will not fracture while trimming
- Chills evenly without warping
- Maximum contrast
Brown Medium Heat Compound:
- Plastic at 135F (57.2C)
- Ideal for snap impressions
- Working Temperature: 125F - 135F (52C - 57C)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.