Simplify your Journey !
Save Time & Streamline workflows with more than 45 new & over 85 enhanced features.
|Get more out of designs
|Minimize design time, Maximize Results
Easy collaboration between labs and dentists
Our smile design add-on module comes packed with new visualization and documentation options.
- Improved color adjustment for more realistic preview images
- New slider-based before-and-after view
- New “Smile Design” PDF report for comprehensive documentation of the esthetic planning process, improving communication between labs and dentists
- New “Smile Window” for instant in-face visualization throughout the CAD workflow—see the result of the design within the patient photo in real time
Get more out of designs
Reuse custom tooth setups
Increase efficiency and reuse designs along the patient case journey.
Minimize design time, maximize results
Fewer steps to a final restoration
- Accelerate the design of both single-unit restorations and complex, upper and lower restorations in one go.
- Recalculate and visualize articulator movements on the fly
- Design single-unit restorations with fewer clicks with an improved Instant Anatomic Morphing function
- Enjoy even more highly automated generation of crowns when a pre-op scan is available—the previous anatomy copies automatically, making it faster and easier to preserve the function and anatomical shape for the patient
Improved Full Denture
- Get more control over your denture design
- Now customize posterior setups as well, allowing more control over denture setups
- Easily expand libraries by saving individual presets, now also in single-arch dentures
More intuitive Model Creator
- Model creation is now even more automated.
- New “Quick Models” function for highly automated model creation saves time and minimizes user input during model design
- Choose between three different types of quick models to best meet your individual needs
Integrate more smoothly with lab equipment
Market leading Virtual Articulator
- Virtual Articulator module module provides an accurate simulation of more real, physical articulators than any other CAD software*
- Now works with even more devices, including the popular Ivoclar and SAM articulators.
- Data on File*
FURTHER MAJOR HIGHLIGHTS
Improved case documentation
New built-in screenshot management tools make it possible to collect, edit, and tag screenshots.
Anatomic free-forming features for improved use
The affected parts of the design are now visually highlighted, offering a quick overview of the adaptation parameters to be applied.
New stock abutment design workflow
Enables the design of implant-based restorations based on stock abutment libraries.