Denture Gauge Kit
Features & Benefits
- Define tooth position by pinpointing the tips of the incisor teeth, relative to the papilla, by means of a vertical and horizontal measurement prescription.
- Transfer information as numerical readings between surgery and laboratory via the Alma Denture Gauge sleeve template.
- Determine the full width of the arch by using the sleeve template.
- Prescribe bite rim sizes.
- Prescribe the position of the teeth for try in.
- Allow the technician to customise each stage of the work to prescription.
- Allow easy checking of the flasking procedure for accuracy.
- Make for easy evaluation of relines, rebases and copy dentures.
- Assist in duplicating techniques where required.
- Allow old worn dentures to be improved and modified where required and not simply to be used as a copying system.
The Kit Contains:
- 1 Denture Gauge
- 25 x Gauge Sleeves
- 1 Marker Pen
- Instructions for use