The quick and easy temporary splint that improves patient care.
QuickSplint is an occlusal splint designed for short-term use as an anterior bite plane and night guard. It is practical and easy to use and fabricated quickly in the dental practice at low cost. QuickSplint was developed by an orofacial pain specialist to initiate same-day treatment. The QuickSplint temporary bite plane makes it easier than ever to send your patients home with an immediate, comfortable solution to protect their teeth and new dental work and prevent tooth, jaw and facial pain. Other features and benefits include:
- Same-day treatment for acute jaw pain, orofacial pain
- Diagnostic aid for parafunction and bruxism
- Post-op healing aid to help jaw muscles relax and recover after dental treatment
- Post-op temporary protection for anterior provisional veneers, newly placed implants, periodontal surgery, endodontically treated teeth, and other new dental restorations
- Anterior bite-plane Deprogrammer
- Transitional or emergency appliance
|FILL||BITE DOWN||TRIM||READY TO USE|
|1. Note the lower anterior crowding.||2. Try in on maxillary arch. Note the uneven occlusal contacts due to lower crowding.|
|3. When QuickSplint is on the lower arch, occlusal contact is more evenly balanced.||4. Accu Flow Bite is recommended for use when fabricating a QuickSplint appliance.|
5. Fill the QuickSplint with Affinity Quick Bite.
|6. Overfill the tray with Affinity Quick Bite. The retention slot and two holes should be filled to lock the lining into the tray without need of adhesives.|
7. Using the retention slot to line up the midline ask the patient to bite down gently all the way into the tray. Wait for the Affinity Quick Bite to set.
|8. Once Affinity Quick Bite has set the QuickSplint can be removed for trimming.|
9. Trim the excess Affinity Quick Bite- a scapel is recommended to do so.
|10. Fabricated and trimmed QuickSplint is ready to go in 5 minutes|
QuickSplint available in the following pack-sizes:
- 12-Pack (Item Number: 880106)
- 100-Pack (880108)
Click here to view the QuickSplint Product Sheet.
Click here to view the QuickSplint Technique Guide.
Click here to view the QuickSplint Tips for Success.
Click here to view Addressing Parafunction with QuickSplint from ExpertTrends featuring Lee Ann Brady, DMD.
Click here to view Improving Success with Your Cosmetic Cases using QuickSplint from cosmetic dentistry featuring Dr. John Weston.
Click here to view the QuickSplint Perscriber IFU.
Click here to view the QuickSplint Patient IFU.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.