DWX-42W Wet Mill - by Roland
Intelligent Machine. Effortless Production. Superior Results.
A very easy-to-operate, high-performance Wet Dental Mill that fits the needs of high-efficiency labs & clinics by offering the same-day service & on-demand production of popular dental prosthetics.
- High-speed, precision milling of high-aesthetic glass-ceramics & composite resin
- Expanded 6-station Automatic Tool Changer for continuous milling
- Open architecture allows smooth integration with existing scanning devices
- 6-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) for uninterrupted production.
- Brand new burs offer greater stability & fine milling quality.
- Newly designed nozzles & coolant tank for greater flow & capacity.
- 50% faster than the previous generation DGSHAPE wet mill.
- Specially engineered dual filters require replacement less often, saving cost & time.
- Composite Resin – Superior margins & chip resistance.
- Glass Ceramics – Consistent flexural strength, optimized fit.
Specially Designed Spindle
- 50% LESS Air Pressure Needed.
- Designed & built by DGSHAPE— using over 35-years of cutting-edge engineering excellence.
- A robust, all-metal spindle offers solid performance & maximum efficiency.
- Doesn’t require a high-volume compressor— perfect for in-clinic labs.
Enhanced User Experience
- New Ethernet LAN Connectivity – Access your device & manage your milling, anywhere in the lab or office.
- Upgraded V-Panel – Complex controls are replaced with an easy interface to monitor milling jobs & tool life.
- CAM Software Included – Easy-to-use, open architecture CAM software accepts all STL files and supports the milling of relevant materials.
A Mill that Fits Your Needs - High Production Lab
- Expand production by adding a standalone wet-milling option, designed for glass-ceramic & composite resin materials.
- Get the same open architecture flexibility & high-quality performance as DGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-milling configuration.
- Offer on-demand production of high-esthetic, dental prosthetics.
- Offer your patients the same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics – produced with an easy-to-operate machine & simplified workflow.
- Open architecture allows for seamless integration with existing scanning devices.
- Designed to combine with the DGSHAPE d-CLINIC solution.
WET DENTAL MILLING AT ITS BEST!
- Expand production by adding a standalone wet-milling option, designed for glass-ceramic & composite resin materials
- Get the same open architecture flexibility & high-quality performance as DGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-milling configuration
- Offer on-demand production of high-aesthetic, dental prosthetics
- Offer your patients the same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics – produced with an easy-to-operate machine & simplified workflow
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices
- Reliable technology based on over 30 years of desktop milling expertise