What is Exocad?
Exocad is a powerful software that can import any .stl, .obj, or .ply files from any digital impression scanning system, design a restoration, & fabricate it by outputting to either a printing or milling machine.
What is the difference between exocad DentalCad, exocad Chairside and exoplan?
- Is a leading OEM-branded dental CAD software that will be great for beginners and even more powerful in the hands of an expert.
- It allows you to design and fabricate a wide range of restorations, ranging from single units to bars and removable dentures.
- It is known for its speedy operation and ease of use, helping you minimize training costs and maximize productivity. It is reliable and robust even when dealing with complex cases on a daily basis.
- With exoplan, the choice is yours! You can either plan and produce surgical guides in-house or outsource the planning, design or manufacturing.
- exocad’s proven wizard-based workflows guide you through each step of the process. Benefit from exocad's broad library of implant systems and prosthetic components, which offer you and your customers greater flexibility and choice.
- One of the most exciting advantages of exoplan is its platform – the worldwide renowned and leading exocad CAD software. It makes exoplan a very proven and stable software application with numerous user benefits. exoplan can easily and seamlessly be integrated with all exocad products and modules related to implant indications. Therefore, exocsd's software solutions offer you the perfect symbiosis of prosthetics and implant planning – for reliable results that are cost- and time-efficient.
- Is a designing software for a single visit dentistry.
- The software supports the design of dental restorations that can be produced at chairside: inlays, onlays, crowns, veneers, bridges, and pontics. Add-on modules are available for creating eggshell temporaries and dental appliances such as bite splints.
- The software is based on exocad‘s proven and trusted technology, and can load open files from an intraoral scanner of your choice.
- Thanks to the open platform, there’s a wide range of compatible production systems and materials to choose from. For cases not produced in your clinic, you can take advantage of the integrated communication system dentalshare to easily collaborate with the lab of your choice.