- 1 x 3D Sprint Software basic online activation SW, activation by the user upon installation) Ready to go!
- 1 x Resin Tray
REDEFINING DIGITAL DENTISTRY
The NexDent 5100 3D Printer powered by revolutionary Figure 4™ technology combined with NextDent’s broad portfolio of dental materials addresses multiple indications, resulting in unparalleled speed, accuracy, repeatability, productivity, and total cost of operation.
The NextDent 5100 facilitates high-speed 3D printing for the production of dental appliances and sacrificial castings. This revolutionary solution features an industry-defining value proposition that combines best-in-class speed and performance at a price point that is accessible to virtually all labs and clinics.
- Best-in-class speed
- Efficiency and lower cost
- High accuracy
- Accessible price point
- One Unit for all countries
See as well: NextDent 3D Printing Materials
Complete digital dentistry solution for 12 indications in a range of 30 NextDent biocompatible materials
- Orthodontic models
- Crown and bridge models
- Long-term Temporaries (provisionals)
- Pressable wax restorations
- Surgical guides
- Night guards
- Try-In and long-term dentures
- Non-Contact Membrane Digital Light Printing (DLP) technology
- High speed productivity
- Build Volume: (X x Y x Z):
- 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm
- (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions
- Quickly swap and remove resin trays, print platforms can be removed with one hand, and easily remove parts from the print platform
- Touch screen with clear indicators and works with gloves
- Material Quality Guarantee and traceability for regulatory bodies
- Part of a complete workflow with NextDent biocompatible materials, 3D Sprint software and post-processing
- Accuracy, repeatability, unmatched productivity and low total cost of operations
- Flexibility to address multiple indications with range of NextDent biocompatible materials
- This complete solution represents industry-defining materials and print innovation, dental domain expertise, and regulatory compliance in all major markets to revolutionize your workflow
Pedestal (Optional)The printer comes with a pedestal in a separate package that serves several purposes:
- Allows printer to roll for easy movement
- Provides storage space under the printer for tools and supplies
- Props the printer up to a level that provides maximum ease of use for the operator
Storage Compartment - used to hold tools and supplies for your printer.
Casters/Leveling Feet - casters wheel the printer into place, while the leveling feet both level the printer and lock it into place
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.